The new season is on its way! Get ahead of the curve by refreshing your wardrobe with key trends for SS18...
Colourwise, sorbet shades are in the spotlight this spring. Choose lemon or lilac hues for jumpers, blazers and trousers to add a pastel pop to your look. If brights are more your thing, there will be plenty of crayola colours filling our stores during the months ahead too.
Your new season wardrobe won't be complete without a slip dress, trench coat and pencil skirt - these styles were all seen in abundance on the SS18 catwalks. Finally, top off your look with some fun details - OTT earrings, fringing and feathers are go this spring!
Here are some pieces we think you'll be coveting:
1. Lilac blazer, £199, Hobbs
2. Feather trim slip dress, £42, Topshop
3. Green trench, £89.99, Mango
4. Grey pencil skirt, £125, Reiss
5. Knotted rope earrings, £19, COS
6. Pastel pink sandals, £36, Wallis
7. Denim hobo bag, £36, Next
8. Lemon sweatshirt, £34.99, H&M