Get your scare on in style with our very grown-up guide to celebrating 31 October...
1. Stack up these gorgeously gothic rings to complete a dark and mysterious look. £8, Accessorize
2. 16 Halloween cocktails in four intoxicating flavours: Black Cat Martini, Corpse Reviver, Green Fairy and Zombie - these chocolates are far too grown-up for trick or treaters. £10, Hotel Chocolat
3. We love the bewitching violet hue of this feminine shirt dress from Oliver Bonas, £59.50
4. Scented with a cosy, autumnal pumpkin fragrance, vanilla from Madagascar, and hints of tonka bean, hazelnut and maple syrup, this body butter is inspired by the traditions of Central and South America’s Dia de los Muertos. £15, The Body Shop
5. Team this sassy slogan sweater with leather trousers and heeled boots for a fright night look with attitude. £18, Next
6. As if we need Halloween as an excuse to buy these killer red boots from Topshop! £36
7. This snake trinket dish is spooky yet oh-so-stylish. £10, Oliver Bonas
A nightmare on Bread Street…
Dine among a frightening dreamscape of ghosts and ghouls between 23 October and 5 November at Bread Street Kitchen, while enjoying a selection of terrifying Halloween specials from the tasting menu and damnable cocktails.
There will also be a Street Pizza DJ on 31 October, plus face painting for grown-ups and cookie cutting for little monsters.
Trick & Treat at Strip
Create a spellbinding look this Halloween with Strip's new Lash Lift treatment, and make the most of their current promotion. Purchase a Lash Lift and you'll receive a complimentary laser hair removal session for any small body area of your choice.
Patch test required. T&Cs apply.