This autumn, interiors have gone deluxe. Keep an eye out for shades of shimmering aubergine, inky blues and burnt bronze...
1. Take your style with you. Tea or coffee from this bronze flask will keep you toasty even on the chilliest autumn evening. Flask, £12, Accessorize
2. A sheepskin rug is a timeless classic; but choose a rich autumnal shade to stay on-trend. Rug, £30-65, Next
3. Midnight opulence should be deeply rich and relaxing - just like sinking into a soft, velvet chair. Chair, £545, Oliver Bonas
4. The finishing touch to an opulent sideboard? Delicious dark chocolates. Box of chocolates, £50, Hotel Chocolat
5. A flickering, scented candle creates a rich atmosphere. Add a touch of luxe to your room with notes of Siberian pine, aged leather accord, woody birch and cade. Teal ceramic glassed candle, £39, Molton Brown
6. Little details, like these trinket boxes, are a quick and easy way to update your interior decor. Trinket boxes, £24, Oliver Bonas
7. Even your feet can match your new, luxurious interiors with these soft slipper shoes. Slippers, £245, Kurt Geiger