Whether you’re grabbing a quick sarnie or sitting down for dinner and drinks after work, our cafés and restaurants are make eating gluten free seem easy
For a quick bite, M&S Simply Food has a made without wheat range that includes quiche and sandwiches, whilst Bea’s does a mean GF chocolate cake.
If you have more time head to Zizzi’s, Wahaca or Gordon Ramsay’s Bread Street Kitchen, where you get a whole gluten-free menu all to yourself.
Jamie Oliver’s Barbecoa is also GF savvy (just tell your server on the day), but Pho tops the lot, with a mouth-watering selection of Vietnamese street dishes, including spicy soups, salads, sushi and deep-fried squid. Hungry yet? We are.
Gluten free options on the menu right now...
1. Start the day with a quinoa and buckwheat porridge with banana, honey and seeds, available at EAT
2. Get your chocolate fix with sticky, gooey brownies from Bea’s of Bloomsbury
3. Fill up on a Polpette pizza with lamb and red pepper meatballs from the Gluten-Free menu at Zizzi’s
4. Vietnamese street food doesn’t get any better than this: prawn and papaya salad from Pho
5. The MSC grilled cod fillet with guajillo and parsley pesto salsas and green rice and salad at Wahaca is a must-try
6. Meat lovers, head to Jamie Oliver’s Barbecoa for the best steak you’ll ever eat