Get summer workout ready with our edit of essential gymwear and accessories. Whatever your fitness style, we've got the gear...
1. WIT training tank, £28, WIT Fitness
2. Breeze run vest, £65, Sweaty Betty
3. Camelbak Podium water bottle, £16.99, Ellis Brigham
4. Infinity workout bra, £50, Sweaty Betty
5. Reversible yoga leggings, £80, Sweaty Betty
6. Sports swimsuit, £29.99, H&M
7. Nike Metcon DSX Flyknit 2 trainers, £134.95, WIT Fitness
Refuel at Protein Haus
Nourish your body post-workout with delicious protein shakes, juices and healthy, balanced lunches from Protein Haus. We love the zingy yet refreshing carrot, apple and ginger juice, which is perfect for sipping on a warm day after exercising.
Summer fitness events
Ahead of our Wimbledon screening we'll be hosting a week of exercise classes (with a Wimbledon twist!) up on our roof terrace 25 June - 1 July. More details to come soon, watch this space!
Fancy joining fellow running enthusiasts for a jog around the City? Keep your eyes peeled for our City of London Running Club, which is coming soon.
Yoga on the roof
After two amazing summer series of rooftop yoga, Sophie's Fitness will be back at Madison for another summer of classes. Join in on Thursday mornings 7am – 8am throughout June, July and August. Sessions cost £13 and you will need to bring your own mat. Book your place here >>