Explore the new season's latest trends
Autumn is awash with red. Opt to wear the hue top-to-toe, or set your look alight with a statement red accessory. Metallics and space-inspired prints are also big news for AW17. We love anything studded with stars. You'll also want to take your 9-5 attire out of the office, as tailoring and Prince of Wales checks make a comeback. Relaxed silhouettes and cropped styles will give your look a more casual vibe.
1. Red blazer with ruched sleeves, £69.99, Mango
2. High waisted check trousers, £42, Topshop
3. Metallic shirt, £59.50, Oliver Bonas
4. Star studded beret, £15, Accessorize
5. Textured leather shoulder bag, £69, COS
6. Albatross boots, £88, Office
Stock up on roll necks, bomber jackets and casual loafers for the season ahead. Colour wise, you can't go wrong with camel and khaki shades. Add a zing of interest to your look with a burst of bright orange - an orange jumper is likely to become your most worn item. Suiting becomes softened and streamlined for autumn, making wearing a suit less restrictive.
1. Sueded orange crew neck sweatshirt, £24, Next
2. Camel roll neck jumper, £129, BOSS
3. Canvas tote backpack, £69, COS
4. Slim turn-up trousers, £125, Reiss
5. Soft loafers, £250, Hackett
6. Khaki bomber jacket, £34.99, H&M